- Information collected by HYEM Technologies
HYEM Technologies may collect data and information about you, such as first name, last name, company, contact details, email, IP address, telephone number, your application data and any other data you provide to us and/or that is necessary to install our business. Relationship.
Data can be collected from a variety of sources, including:
- The information we collect from you directly by email, phone, letter, website and any other means;
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile apps or services, or view our online ads;
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
- Data usage
All information HYEM Technologies collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and develop world-class products and services. HYEM Technologies will use the information collected to:
- Provide the products and services you request (newsletter, product warranty, quotes, offers, etc.);
- Evaluate our potential or existing business relationship and your ability to perform the contract based on our legitimate interest in doing so;
- Carry out marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, finding marketing leads, conducting market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand, communications of events across various platforms);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (e.g. managing, improving and improving our products and services; developing new products and services; managing our communications and customer relationships; conducting accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Maintain and improve the security of our products, services, network services, information resources and employees.
- Respond with respect to the job or professional opportunities you have asked about;
- Identify and evaluate him as a candidate for a possible job, as well as for future roles that may be available;
- Send alerts about new features or enhancements to our products and services;
Where required by applicable law, HYEM Technologies will obtain your consent to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
The legal basis for HYEM Techonologies to process your personal information as described above will generally be one of the following:
- Your consent;
- Execution of a contract with you or a relevant party;
- Our legitimate business interests; Or
- Compliance with our legal obligation.
HYEM Technologies will retain the data only for a period, as it may be deemed necessary in accordance with applicable laws and reasonable business practices.
- Data transfers
HYEM Technologies shares or discloses personal data when necessary to provide services or conduct our business operations.
- Within HYEM Technologies,personal data may be available and processed by HYEM Technologies entities or divisions worldwide as necessary for service delivery, account management, sales and marketing, technical and customer support, and business and product development, etc. Employees and contractors are required to follow our data protection policy and security policies when handling personal data.
- Our business partners– We occasionally collaborate with other organizations to provide co-branded services, provide content, or host events, conferences, and seminars. As part of these agreements, we may collect and share information about you. HYEM Technologies will handle and ensure that our business partners handle personal data in accordance with this privacy notice.
- Our third-party service providers–we collaborate with and are backed by service providers around the world. Personal data will be made available to these parties only when necessary to comply with the services they provide to us, for example, software, system and platform support; direct marketing services; cloud hosting services; advertising; fulfillment of orders and delivery. Our third-party service providers are not permitted to share or use the personal data we make available to you for any purpose other than to provide services to us.
- Third parties for legal reasons:We will share personal data when necessary as a legal or contractual obligation, such as:
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
- In the event of a merger, sale, restructuring, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our business, assets or shares (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Your rights
You have the right to view the information HYEM Technologies has about you. You can also request changes to incorrect information. You can request that the information be deleted or blocked if you believe that HYEM Technologies should not be processing that information or if you are processing it incorrectly.
It is your responsibility to keep your personal information up to date so that accurate records can be kept.
To help protect the privacy and security of your data, HYEM Technologies will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal data. HYEM Technologies will make reasonable attempts to investigate, comply with or respond to your requests immediately, as required by applicable law. Depending on the circumstances and request, HYEM Technologies may not be permitted to provide access to personal data or otherwise comply with your request; for example, when producing your information may reveal someone else’s identity.
- Links to third-party sites and social networks
- Cookies, domain names and web beacons.
HYEM Technologies uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA. And it’s stored there. Google will shorten your IP address in advance within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, when technical breakdowns occur in Europe, it may be necessary for the full IP address to be transmitted and shortened by a Google server in the United States. On behalf of HYEM Technologies, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website use and Internet usage to HYEM Technologies. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- Protection of information.
HYEM Technologies takes appropriate security measures to protect all information collected from unauthorized access, maintaining the accuracy of the data and enabling the correct use of the information.
- Business Information and Minors.
Our websites are intended to provide business information and collect data only from commercial operators and are not intended for use by children under 18 years of age. HYEM Technologies does not intend to collect or maintain personal data from persons under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO HYEM TECHNOLOGIES WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT OF YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN. If HYEM Technologies learns that the personal data of a person under the age of 13 has been collected without the verifiable consent of the parents, then HYEM Technologies will take appropriate steps to delete such information.
For educational or online training purposes, we grant access to the educational platform to persons under the age of 18 with the knowledge and consent of their parents/guardians and instructors.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us at:
Attn. Data Protection Officer
HYEM Technologies reserves the right to modify this privacy notice. HYEM Technologies will post privacy changes, please refer to this page at regular intervals for updates.